Davis Guitar Studio is the most popular and number one choice for Guitar lessons in Plymouth Michigan. In business since 1987, Davis Guitar Studio has taught more Guitar lessons in the Plymouth-Canton area than any other studio!.
While You are researching to find the best fit studio for you, please consider the benefits of becoming a student of Davis Guitar Studio and find out why we are the number one choice for Guitar Lessons in Plymouth Michigan!
Top TEN benefits of studying Guitar at Davis Guitar Studio:
1. Customized Guitar Lessons:Students of Davis Guitar Studio always learn what they want to learn. All Teachers design lessons for each of his students individually and work diligently to set goals of progress all in a format that fits the learning style of each student.
2. The most Qualified Guitar teachers in Plymouth mi.:Make no mistake about it, a majority of the lesson studios in the area are staffed with new teachers who are still practicing their teaching skills on their paying customers and teaching out of a back room of their home. Davis Guitar Studios teaches from a unique curriculum designed by veteran teacher and degree certified (Bachelors of Education and Music Performance) teacher Jeff Davis.
3. 24 hour lesson assistance:Our instructors never leaves their students "out in the cold" after the lesson is over. All students of the studio are encouraged to contact their instructor by email or phone during the week if they have additional questions about their learning.
4. Proven Track record of Excellence See what students are currently saying about their lessons with Mr. Davis! visit the student testimonial page.
5. Month to month lessons:Davis Guitar Studio does not require a semester minimum for lessons. Students study guitar on a month to month basis.
6. Fight Boredom!:Guitar lessons at Davis Guitar Studio are taught in an innovative and fun way to keep students learning and growing, whether you are a young child or an adult. We use various types of media to spark creativity and keep lessons interesting as you learn your instrument.
7.Learning to play an instrument can help with schoolwork skills Instructors at Davis Guitar Studio are Patient, loving teachers that work with students to develop good practice skills on their instruments that can also help boost grades in school.8.Flexible, open lesson schedule
8. Comfortable waiting/observation area Parents and families are invited to relax and watch the music lessons.
9. Central location in Plymouth, Michigan Our Lessons studio in Plymouth, Mi is is located off of Forest and Wing streets, and is only minutes away from the library, shopping centers, dance and coffee shops, and much more!
10. Free Guitar recitals Student music recitals are held twice a year to encourage practice and performance techniques. Students are not required to perform, but many choose to. Parents never pay admission or any related fees for these recitals.
If you are ready to start, you have nothing to lose as we only enroll students who truly want to be here. You will not be committed to lessons until you are ready.
Lessons are arranged on a first come first serve basis so contact me today to set up your lessons!